Members undertake to:
• observe the statute and the regulations approved in conformity with the same and the deliberations of the Corporate Bodies;
• pay the partnership shares, membership fees and contributions established in pursuance of this Statute, as well as eventual penalties provided for by the Statute or by the Regulations and refund the costs incurred by the Consortium in the interest of the single members;
• apply the identification marks and consortium trademarks on all the confections of the product under the protection of the Consortium;
• consent to any form of control that the Consortium will deem necessary to exercise for verifying the observance of the rules defined in the Statute and Regulations;
• the Board of Directors, on the basis of the Regulations implemented, will apply the measures provided for in case of violation.